Have you been Hampi-fied at least once in your life?
It’s a different world altogether that takes you back in time, amazes you with its mystical ruins, and makes you wonder how magnificent this city would have been centuries ago!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay close to the river Tungabadra, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & enjoy pretty views from the top.
Can we be satisfied without getting wet? Let’s take a soul-soothing dip in the pristine waters of Sanapur lake under hot Hampi weather!
What more? lazy lunch on the cozy beds of a cafe, lot of socializing, good food, music & bonfire…all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid back weekend..!!
The overcast skies because of monsoons hitting Hampi is the icing on the cake!
Let’s just #getmuddie in Hampi this weekend!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our very beautiful campsite overlooking the Tungabadra river!
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) – all included
- Trek difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Tempo traveler or Mini-Bus (Non AC)
- Start time: Friday 9:30 PM
- Ending time: Monday 5:00 AM
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Tin Factory bus stop, Indiranagar 100 Ft Road,
Koramangala Sony World Signal, Gorugontepalya Metro
- Anegundi Fort
- Sanapur Lake
- Anjanadri Hill
- Vijaya Vittala Temple (Ruins)
- Virupaksha Temple
- Hippy style cafes
- Amazing sunsets
- Music & Dance
- Good food
Things to pack:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Shades/cap/sunscreen/umbrella (to avoid getting tanned big time 😉)
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies!
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested – you know how beautiful Hampi is!
- Your personal medications if any (Your Org will carry one first aid kit)
- Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes – Important
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash – remember no-littering policy!
- Carry some cash for drinks, Sunday lunch/dinner – they don’t usually accept cards at restaurants.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own stuff during the entire trip.
- A photo ID card xerox or soft copy – like Aadhar or Driving License
- A Bluetooth speaker if you wish
- Pen-drive with your favorite music
- A water bottle that you can use for the hike
Stop 1: 09:15 PM
Tin Factory Bus stop
- Towards HP Petrol pump side
- Underfoot over bridge
Stop 2: 9:30 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road
- Opposite Barbeque Nation
- Just in front of Domlur Fly Over
Stop 3: 09:45 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal
- Just in front of Manyavar
- On 80 Feet Road
Stop 4: 11:00 to 11:30 PM (based on traffic)
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop
- Where Outer Ring Road (ORR) meets the highway
- On the service road in front of People Tree Hospital
|Day 0 (Friday):|
|Start from BLR, an overnight journey to Hampi Hippie Island|
Day 1 (Saturday):
|Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top!Break for a nice lunch in the middle.Post lunch, enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake – take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), relax and rejuvenate.After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunsetGet back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around,Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night 😉|
Day 2 (Sunday):
|Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast,Visit the most famous stone chariot The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic & beautiful monumentDrive to Pushkarini and couple of historical places time permitsGo to a famous cafe, have a relaxing lunchVisit Virupaksha temple in the evening & head to the top of Hemakuta hillock, spend some time taking picturesWalk down to flea market and shop your bags fullFinish dinner at a cafe and start back to Bangalore|
Day 3 (Monday):
|Reach home early in the morningShare your beautiful Hampi weekend trip story with your friends and family 😉|
- Stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (veg), 1 dinner (Veg & non-veg) included
- Campfire with music & group activities
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Experience all activities mentioned in the schedule above
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- A lot of entertainment 😉
- Sunday Lunch, Dinner
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned above
If you agree to follow Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Hampi is a hot place throughout the year because of its boulder terrain. You will have to sweat it out during the day. Nights will be warm too. Please be mindful before booking this trip.
- When water levels of Sanapur Lake are high, we may not be allowed to swim or go on a coracle ride.
- The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 9827032009 or 8197949010 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..
17 total views, 1 views today